In order for your loved ones to follow you and receive your distress alerts, simply add them as contacts. After logging in to the KIP app:
- Click on the burger menu (≡), top left,
- From the menu, select “My Contacts”,
- Click on the “Add” (+) button, bottom right,
- Fill in the email address of your loved one. If your loved one already has a KIP
- If your loved one already has a KIP account, they will be prompted to accept your invitation in the “My Contacts” tab. If they don’t have an account yet, they will receive an email inviting them to download the app. They will need to create an account with the email address you provided.
Warning, your loved one must accept your invitation to follow your outing. If the invitation is not accepted, he/she can not follow you during your outings and receive your distress alerts.